Friday, July 12, 2013

A Brief Introduction

I'm going to be brief, because it's 7pm on a Friday night and I'm about to go and have an epic weekend.  (For the record, almost every weekend is epic in my life, so don't get any ideas.)  This is the completely unofficial blog focused on bringing quick, casual tutorials on Adobe Edge Animate.  While I do work on Edge Animate, the stuff in these posts are created in my off-hours and are not representative of Adobe.  Posts will be sporadic and will try to address issues that I'm interested in or that the community seems to be struggling with.

Have questions?  Don't ask here - go to the Community Forum and you'll have great responses from community members.  I make no promises about responding to feedback or questions from this blog.  In fact, I don't even make promises about whether or not I'll post regularly.

With all of those caveats, let's get started with creating in Edge Animate...

No comments:

Post a Comment